Volunteer at CYSA
- Gametime Concessions
- Field Cleanup
- Field Lining and Maintenance
- Janitorial Services
- Assistant Field Marshals
- Equipment Maintenance
- Recreational Coaches
- Uniforms Assistance
- Photographer (Game and Portrait Assistance)
- Travel Coaches
- Public Relations / Communications
- Board Member - Treasurer (CPA or Financial Background and Experience Required)
- Board Member - Tournament Director
*Background screening is required to volunteer at CYSA.
If you would like to coach one of our Soccer Teams, it is completely free and your help is needed! Please click on the link above! Our program survives only because volunteers like you donate your time and energy to help our kids.
If you coach a reacreational soccer team, one child of yours will play for free! The CYSA will hold a registration check until the end of the season, when it will be returned to you if you coach the entire season.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for helping our kids participate in our soccer program.
All coaches and volunteers must complete an appropriate background screening before they will ever be allowed to interact with any children.
All coaches MUST attend a mandatory coaches meeting before the season begins.
All coaches will be expected to hold no more than two weekday evening practices, practice fields remain on a first-come/first-serve basis unless there is a designated practice schedule or sign up sheet posted during the coaches meeting.
You do not need to register or attend the coaches meeting to be an assistant coach or team parent, however you must pass the background screening.
- Vertex Soccer Lineup Excel Sheet
C oaching Advice:
- Bring extra soccer balls
- Invest in cones and pinnies (practice jerseys)
- Recommend each child have a water bottle at all games and practices and bring extra water.
- Have a parents & players meeting before your first practice.
- Communicate with parents effectively and often, if possible get reliable text numbers for both parents and set up a group-text for notifications about practice/game changes.