Volunteer at CYSA
CYSA IS CURRENTLY IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS TO RUN CONCESSIONS
- Gametime Concessions
- Janitorial Services
- Assistant Field Marshals
- Recreational Coaches
- Travel Coaches
*Background screening is required to volunteer at CYSA.
If you would like to coach one of our Soccer Teams, your help is needed! Our program survives only because volunteers like you donate your time and energy to help our kids.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for helping our kids participate in our soccer program.
All coaches and volunteers must complete an appropriate background screening before they will be allowed to interact with any children.
All coaches MUST attend a mandatory coaches meeting before the season begins.
All coaches will be expected to hold no more than two weekday evening practices, practice fields remain on a first-come/first-serve basis unless there is a designated practice schedule or sign up sheet posted during the coaches meeting.
- Vertex Soccer Lineup Excel Sheet
C oaching Advice:
- Bring extra soccer balls
- Invest in cones and pinnies (practice jerseys)
- Recommend each child have a water bottle at all games and practices and bring extra water.
- Have a parents & players meeting before your first practice.
- Communicate with parents effectively and often, if possible get reliable text numbers for both parents and set up a group-text for notifications about practice/game changes.